Yendo Cookie Notice
Updated: March 7, 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that store information on the browser of your device when you visit a website. These text files are read by websites and help identify your computer when you return to a website. Cookies enable us to analyze how our Site is used and to monitor Site performance so we can improve and manage the Site.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Duration: Persistent cookies last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire. Session- based cookies last only while your browser is open on your device and are deleted automatically once your browser is closed. We and our service providers use session and persistent cookies.
- Category: First-party cookies are served directly by us to your device. Third-party cookies are served by another party on our behalf. We use first- and third-party cookies.
How We Use Them
- Administer the Site
- Enhance user experience
- Analyze Site usage and trends
- Track users' movements around the Site
- Gather demographic data about users
- Deliver advertisements and other marketing communications
- Perform marketing integration across devices
We use the following types of cookies:
- Analytics: We use third party analytics and marketing integration services, such as Google Analytics to track and optimize our Sites’ performance and Marketing Activities.
o To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms, please visit Google’s Privacy and Terms page here.
We may use web beacons (clear gifs) in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Information We Collect
Do Not Sell or Share
We “sell” or “share” your personal information in certain situations as described below. For purposes of this Notice, “sell” means when we provide your personal information to a third party for some value (including but not limited to monetary value), and “share” means when we provide your personal information to a third party for targeted advertising.
Please contact us to stop the selling and sharing of your information. To do so, see the “Contact Us” section in this Notice.
An example of a sale or share is when we share information about you tied to unique identifiers, like device IDs, with third parties for targeted advertising. When you tell us not to sell or share your personal information, we will not share your information for these purposes.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a "Do Not Track" (DNT) setting that can send a signal to the websites you visit, indicating you do not wish to be tracked. There is no standard for how a website should interpret the DNT signal. Because there is no standard, our websites do not respond to browser DNT signals. Instead of relying on DNT settings, please use the other tools we describe here to control how we collect and use your data, such as cookie controls.
How to Manage Cookies
You can block or disable cookies or other tracking technologies on your device at any time by changing your preferences or options menu in your browser(s). You can also reject or delete the cookies that are stored on your device. You can still use our Sites if you block or delete our cookies, but your ability to access certain Site features may be limited. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Each browser provides different mechanisms for managing cookies. Look at your browser’s help menu to determine the best way to modify your browser’s cookie storage. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser. You can use the “Help” or similar option in your browser for more details.
- Google Analytics: You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our Sites. For more information on how to opt out of Google Analytics tracking across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook: You can opt out of Facebook without affecting how you visit our Sites. For more information on how to opt out of Facebook tracking across all websites you use, visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings
We use information collected from cookies before they were disabled, and we stop the cookie from collecting any further information if you disable one or more cookies.
Changes to Our Cookie Notice
We periodically review and update this Notice to describe new cookies or changes to our practices. You can determine when this Notice was last revised by referring to the “Updated” date at the top of this Notice. We encourage you to review the Notice whenever you interact with us to stay informed about our privacy practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If we make significant changes to this Notice, we will notify you via a prominent notice on our Site. If you do not agree with the privacy practices disclosed in the Notice, we recommend you stop using our Sites.
To submit questions about this Notice or to update or request changes to your personal information, please contact us at info@Yendo.com or write to us:
Attn: Compliance Department
3309 Elm St #340
Dallas, TX 75226