The Yendo Card
Yendo is the first credit card that's backed by the value of your car.
The card can provide access to credit for those who might not be able to qualify for other credit cards. It's a real credit card, powered by Mastercard, that provides credit limits from $450 - $10,000, depending on your value of your car amongst other factors, that can provide people with access to ongoing funds.
So, rather than having to re-apply for loans, for example, you can access funds up to your credit limit on an ongoing basis and, with responsible usage like on-time payments, build your credit too.
Features & benefits
- Credit limit - access up to $10k in credit
- App - the Yendo app let's you manage your account, wherever you are
- Virtual card - access a portion of your credit limit prior to getting your physical card in the mail with the Yendo virtual card. You can continue to use your virtual card even after your physical card arrives as well
- Cash advances - ability to do cash advances on your card
- Credit building - with responsible usage, you can not only have access to ongoing credit, but also build your credit for potential future financial options
How it works
- Get pre-approved - this generally takes 5 minutes and there is no impact to your credit for pre-approval so you can find out how much your credit limit might be, up to $10k
- Send in your information - provide us with information about you, your car and title with our app
- Get your card - once your car’s condition is verified and your title is mailed from our Fedex partners, you’ll instantly receive a virtual credit card while we print and ship your physical credit card
- Get your money - access money when you need it, withdraw cash with cash advances if you'd like. No need to re-apply or rollover like a title loan - Yendo is a real credit card!
Apply for Yendo using your car title
5 reasons you shouldn't get a title loan in Hillsboro
5 reasons you shouldn't get a title loan
You might be looking for options for a quick loan. Here are 5 reasons to reconsider that option:
- High-Interest Rates: Title loans are known for their exorbitant interest rates, which can often lead to borrowers paying much more than they originally borrowed.*
- Predatory Lending Practices: Some title loan companies are known for their predatory practices, including misleading terms and hidden fees.*
- Debt Trap: Due to the high interest rates and short repayment periods, many people struggle to repay their loan in full. This can lead to a cycle of taking out more loans to pay off the original one, creating a debt trap that can be difficult to escape.*
- Negative Impact on Credit Score: While some lenders might not check your credit score before issuing a title loan, failing to pay it back could negatively affect your credit score.*
- Expensive Solution for Temporary Problem: While a title loan might seem like a good solution for immediate financial needs, the long-term costs can far outweigh the immediate benefits. Other options, such as personal loans, credit card cash advances, or even borrowing from friends or family, may be less expensive in the long run.
Alternatives to Title Loans in Hillsboro, Oregon
Considering the potential pitfalls associated with title loans, it's worth exploring alternatives:
- Payday Alternative Loans (PALs): Some credit unions offer PALs, short-term loans with far lower interest rates than title loans. Membership of the credit union is generally a prerequisite to apply.
- Personal Loans: Despite having a low credit score, some lenders offer personal loans to such individuals. The interest rates may be higher than conventional loans but are generally lower than those of title loans.
- Credit Counseling: Numerous non-profit credit counseling agencies can provide guidance and resources to help individuals manage their debt and improve their financial health.
- Peer-to-Peer Lending: This is an alternative where borrowers can seek loans from individual investors or peers online. The interest rates are generally lower, and the loan terms can be more flexible.
“Gracias Yendo, por dare la oportunidad de restablecer mi crédito entre otras cosas, estoy encantada con lo fácil que es de usar y por la forma de asequrar mi portal, me da una paz saber que nadie que no este authorized va a poder usarlo, sin contar además del bajo interés a pagar... Sin duda alguna es digno de recomendar!!”
“Yendo was a great choice. It was easy to apply and no matter your score you can be approved. Brian reached out over the phone and led me through the application and even made a trip to meet me to get all set up. They report to the credit bureaus. I’m looking forward for my Yendo account to up my score.”
“You guys, this company is a solution to your debt problems. Instead of getting a car title loan with 300% interest, get a credit card secured by your car title! What a brilliant idea! Just download the
Yendo app and get started today.”
“Awesome monthly payments that are far more reasonable than a lot of title places' low rates, highly recommend Very impressed process was quick and easy definitely wouldn't go anywhere else.”
"The application process was seamless! And fast! Got approved in minutes and had access to my card via Apple wallet. Card was sent in the mail right away."
“Gracias Yendo, por dare la oportunidad de restablecer mi crédito entre otras cosas, estoy encantadacon lo fácil que es de usar y por la forma de asequrar mi portal, me da una paz saber que nadie que noeste authorized va a poder usarlo, sin contar además del bajo interés a pagar... Sin duda alguna esdigno de recomendar!!”
“Yendo was a great choice. It was easy to apply and no matter your score you can be approved. Brian reached out over the phone and lead me through the application and even made a trip to meet me to get all set up. They report to the credit bureaus. I’m looking forward for my Yendo account to up my score.”
While your official due date is 25 days after receipt of your previous monthly statement, you can pay off all or a portion of your balance in advance at any time. The best part? If you pay your statement balance on or before the due date every month, you’ll pay zero interest on purchases. In the event you don’t pay off your full balance, our minimum payment is 3% of your statement balance or $50, whichever is greater. Please note that penalties, such as late fees, may increase your minimum payment requirement.
If your balance exceeds your credit limit, your account is overlimit. You will need to make a payment that brings your balance below your credit limit and make at least a minimum payment to unblock your card.